- 20MP Stacked BSI Live MOS MFT Sensor
- DCI/UHD 4K 60p 10-Bit Video Recording
- 10 fps Shooting, 120 fps with E. Shutter
- Cross Quad Pixel Phase-Detection AF
- 5.76m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.62m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- High-Res Shot, Live ND & Composite Modes
- IP53 Weather-Sealed & Freezeproof Design
- Dual UHS-II SD Card Slots
20MP Stacked Sensor and TruePic X
Micro Four Thirds BSI Live MOS Sensor
TruePic X Processor
- Native sensitivity range from ISO 200-102400, expandable down to ISO 80.
- Continuous shooting up to 10 fps with full-time AF/AE and a buffer of 169 raw frames when working with a mechanical shutter.
- If working with a silent electronic shutter, 20 fps shooting is possible with full-time AF/AE and a buffer of 108 raw frames. SH1 and SH2 are blackout-free high-speed shooting modes, offering rates up to 120 fps without AF/AE in SH1 and 50 fps with AF/AE in SH2.
- Pro Capture mode begins recording before you release the shutter; able to record at 120 fps with fixed focus or 50 fps with continuous AF, this mode begins recording once the shutter button is half-pressed and then stops once the button has been fully pressed. Up to 70 additional frames can be recorded with this mode, serving as a safeguard for times when the action occurs just before you press the shutter button.
Cross Quad Pixel AF and AI Detection
Benefitting from the Cross Quad Pixel AF structure, color and contrast information from the sensor can also be used to create a detailed depth map of the image for more refined subject detection and tracking accuracy. Using AI, this focusing system can automatically detect a range of subject types, like cars, motorcycles, airplanes, helicopters, trains, birds, dogs, cats, and humans, as well as faces and eyes. And, compared to earlier iterations of this focusing system, improved processing now makes focusing performance 2x more accurate and 3x faster.
Image Stabilization and Computational Photography
5-Axis Image Stabilization
Handheld Assist relies on this stabilization technology for more stable framing, which is especially helpful when working with longer focal length lenses. Additional, in-body image stabilization also contributes to a variety of additional shooting modes and camera functions, including High Res Shot modes, Handheld Live Composite, and an advanced dust reduction system.
Creative Shooting Modes
- High Res Shot—Benefitted by the stacked sensor design, processing power, and image stabilization system, this mode composites a series of 12 shots into a single higher resolution frame in just 5 seconds. Tripod High Res Shots mode produces an 80MP raw file and Handheld High Res Shot mode produces a 50MP raw file, and both modes offer up to 2 stops of reduced noise and improved color information.
- Live ND—Now supporting up to ND64 (6-stop), this unique function digitally simulates the effects of an optical neutral density filter for produce long exposure/slow shutter speed effects.
- Live Composite—Perfect for long exposures, nighttime shooting, and light painting applications, this unique mode gradually builds up an exposure over time without overexposing key elements within the frame. This mode works to only record newly detected light sources over time, and allows live view monitoring as an image develops. A Handheld Live Composite mode is available, too.
- Focus Stacking—This mode automatically records 15 sequential frames while shifting the plane of focus slightly between each frame, then composites these exposures into a single image that exhibits an extended depth of field.
DCI/UHD 4K Video Recording
- DCI/UHD 4K video recording is supported at up to 60p and 10-bit 4:2:0 sampling. Full HD recording is possible at high-speed rates up to 240 fps for slow-motion playback.
- 12-bit raw output is supported via the micro-HDMI port when working with an optional compatible external recorder, such as the Atomos Ninja V or Ninja V+.
- HLG picture mode permits in-camera HDR recording and an OM-Log gamma allows for greater color grading range when adjusting the footage in post-production.
- In-camera time-lapse production is possible, up to UHD 4K with frame rates from 5 fps to 30 fps.
- Both 3.5mm microphone and headphone ports contribute to greater audio recording control and quality.
Reliable, Adventure-Ready Design
EVF and LCD
- Electronic viewfinder features a 5.76m-dot OLED panel, offering a bright and clean means for eye-level monitoring. The finder has a 0.83x-equivalent magnification, a 21mm eye point, and 120 fps refresh rate for realistic motion rendering.
- 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design with 270° of swivel to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles.
Durable, Weather-Sealed Build
- Lightweight, durable magnesium alloy body design is dust- and splash-resistant with an IP53 rating for ensured use in trying weather conditions.
- Tough design is also freezeproof-tested for reliable use in temperatures down to 14°F.
- Durable shutter design is rated for 400,000 shutter actuations.
Practical and Intuitive Handling
- Utilizing the new BLX-1 battery, the OM-1 is rated for 520 shots per charge. In-body battery charging is possible via the USB type-C port, and the camera itself can also be powered using a USB-connected power bank.
- Dual UHS-II SD memory card slots for flexible file saving, including making in-camera backups, splitting file types, or just for having additional memory on hand for overflow storage.
- Updated menu configuration makes it easier to find different settings, confirm settings selections, and understand why grayed-out items cannot be selected.
- Separate AEL and AF-ON buttons for easier, more direct control over the different functions. Both buttons can also be customized to adjust different settings.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (5 and 2.4GHz) allow wireless file transferring and remote control over the camera via the OI.Share app for mobile devices.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.