- APS-C Size (23.6 x 15.8mm) CMOS Sensor
- 12.2 Megapixels
- Leica Elmarit 24mm f/2.8 ASPH. Lens
- Automatic and Manual Controls
- Low Noise and High Dynamic Range
- Low Light Photography - ISO Up To 3200
- Live View With 2.7" Display
- Lightweight (10 oz)
- Compact (2.4 x 4.9")
- Legendary Leica Precision Engineering
The Leica X1 Digital Compact Camera with an Elmarit 24mm f/2.8 ASPH. The lens is light, compact, and equipped with a 12.2 megapixel CMOS sensor in APS-C format, as found in much larger DSLR cameras.
The Elmarit 24mm f/2.8 ASPH. the non-interchangeable lens has 8 elements in 6 groups (1 Aspheric lens) and enables manual focusing or precise autofocus with automatic exposure, ensuring photographers are perfectly exposed, sharp images with a press of the shutter release. Its wide angle creates sufficient distance when needed and also lets shooters get in close to pick out the details in a scene.
Its CMOS sensor helps to yield low noise levels for effective low-light and indoor photography without a flash, high dynamic range, and accurate color differentiation. The crop factor of the sensor is 1.5 in comparison with the 35mm film format, which means the lens has an effective (35mm equivalent) focal length of approximately 35mm.
A 2.7" LCD with 230,000 pixels and a 100% field of view, almost fills the entire back of the camera and enables the Live Mode and precision focusing. Users can also view and compose their images using the Leica 35mm viewfinder (optional) which fits into the accessory shoe on top of the camera body and also saves battery power.
The camera records both JPEG and DNG file formats and registered owners can download a copy of Adobe Lightroom 4 to process the camera's DNG raw files. With legendary Leica precision engineering, the X1 is compact (2.4 x 4.9") and lightweight (only 10 oz), and features a design reminiscent of M-series rangefinders.
Large CMOS Sensor
The Leica Elmarit 24mm f/2.8 ASPH.
Face Detection Technology
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.