- 18.0 MP CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
- Full HD 1080p Video
- Advanced Live View
- 3.0" 1.04 Million Dot Clear View LCD
- Up to 3.7 fps RAW, JPEG, or RAW+JPEG
- ISO 100-6400, Expandable to 12800
- 63-Zone Metering / 9-Point AF System
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC
- Eye-Fi Menu Status Indicator Support
The Canon EOS Rebel T2i Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) incorporates a number of advanced pro DSLR features in a compact, and very affordable camera body. Driven by a DIGIC 4 image processor, the T2i contains a high-resolution 18.0 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, and can capture JPEGs, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), or RAW+JPEG stills at burst rates of up to 3.7 frames-per-second. The EOS Reel T2i can also capture Full 1080p HD video with monaural sound, or stereo sound when using (optional) 3.5mm external microphones.
In addition to the camera's bright eye-level optical reflex viewfinder, the Rebel T2i also features Advanced Live View (with dedicated Live view/Movie button) for composing and editing your stills and video using the T2i's 3.0" Clear View LCD, which contains a whopping 1.04 million dots of resolving power.
Additional image enhancing tools include Auto Lighting Optimizer and Highlight Tone, which further improve detail in the highlight, mid-tone, and shadow areas in both stills and videos. As you'd expect there's also a 3-point Dust Deletion System and the option of shooting in either sRGB or Adobe RGB.
Videophiles will appreciate the Rebel T2i's Improved EOS Movie mode that allows for full manual exposure control, expanded recording 1920 x 1080 (Full HD), 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 1280 x 720 (HD), 60p (59.94) / 50p, 640 x 480 (SD), 60p (59.94) / 50p), Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, and an external microphone IN terminal for improved sound quality.
An enhanced 63-zone dual-layer metering system and a 9-point AF system featuring a precision f/2.8 cross-type center point enable rapid focusing and accurate exposures. For low-light shooting, the Rebel T2i features an ISO range of 100-6400, which can be expanded to an equivalent of 12800 when necessary, and there's a Quick Control Screen that enables easy access to frequently used settings.
The Canon EOS Rebel T2i records imagery onto a choice of SD memory card, SDHC memory card, or SDXC Memory Cards and powers off an LP-E8 lithium-ion battery, which is good for up to 550 still exposures or 1 hour and 40 minutes of video recording. The EOS Rebel T2i is compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S optics.
18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for High Image Quality and Speed.
The Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor dramatically speeds up the entire EOS Rebel T2i's camera operations for intuitive operation and offers improvements in both fine detail and natural color reproduction. It works in concert with the EOS Rebel T2i's CMOS Image Sensor to achieve phenomenal levels of performance in nearly any situation.
ISO 100-6400 (Expandable to 12800) for Shooting from Bright to Dim Light.
Movie Mode Has Manual Exposure Control, Expanded Recording, and Movie Crop Recording
Enhanced iFCL 63-Zone, Dual-Layer Metering System and 9-Point AF System
Wide 3.0-Inch (3:2 Aspect Ratio) Clear View LCD Monitor (1.04 Million Dots) for Improved Viewing.
Quick Control Screen Button for Easy Access to Frequently Used Settings
Improved Layout With Dedicated Live View/Movie Shooting Button
Compatibility With SDXC Memory Cards, Plus Menu Status Indicator for Eye-Fi* Support
*Canon cameras are not guaranteed to support Eye-Fi card functions, including wireless transfer. In case of an issue with the Eye-Fi card, please consult with the card manufacturer. The use of Eye-Fi cards may not be available outside the United States and Canada, please contact the card manufacturer for territory availability.
3.7 FPS Continuous Shooting Up to Approximately 34 JPEGs or Approximately 6 RAW
Compatible With the Full Line of Canon EF and EF-S Lenses
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.