- Wirelessly Accessible Storage Hub
- Dedicated to Canon Cameras & Camcorders
- Built-In 1TB Hard Drive
- NFC and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- SD/CF Card Slots and USB Port
- HDMI Out for Viewing on HDTV
- Simple Interface for File Management
- Compatible with Wireless Printers
- Web Browser and iMAGE GATEWAY Support
- Includes CS-RC1 Remote Control
The Connect Station CS100 is a media hub designed for storing, managing, and viewing your multimedia content. Featuring a built-in 1TB drive, this storage device is able to back up approximately 150,000 photos or 70 hours of video from your camera, with the convenience of syncing your device via NFC or over Wi-Fi. Once the content has been loaded into the CS100, you can browse, manage, sort, and view your files using an intuitive menu system. Playback is supported via HDMI. Wireless printing is possible to compatible PIXMA/SELPHY printers, and imagery can be downloaded to PCs or smart devices via a web browser. The CS100 offers both convenience and practicality in how to import, view, and export your imagery.
- The built-in 1TB of storage is able to hold approximately 150,000 photos or approximately 70 hours of video.
- NFC and Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to simply tap your NFC-enabled Canon camera to the device in order to automatically transfer photos and movies over Wi-Fi. For cameras without built-in Wi-Fi or NFC, a USB 2.0 port and both CF and SD card slots are also available for importing content.
- For large-scale playback on an HDTV or monitor, an HDMI out port can be used to preview your imagery. The photos' full resolution is maintained during playback as well as the smooth playback from high bitrate video formats. Additionally, the included remote control (CS-RC1) permits simple, wireless control over playback and file navigation.
- Files are automatically sorted by date (month/year) or by the specific shooting device. For further refinement, an easy-to-navigate menu structure allows you to create albums for more personalized sorting.
- Wireless printing is supported by the CS100, which is fully compatible with PictBridge and wireless LAN-enabled PIXMA, SELPHY, or other compatible printers.
- Accessible via a web browser on smartphones, tablets, or PCs, the contents of the CS100 can also be viewed or downloaded to other devices. Furthermore, imagery can be imported from smart devices, and compatible Android devices will automatically connect without the need to manually launch the web browser interface.
- Seamless and wireless file transferring between two Connect Stations is possible, as well as the ability to share directly to social networks via the Canon iMAGE GATEWAY.
- The following file formats are supported by the CS100:
- Photo: JPEG, CR2
- Video: MP4, MOV, AVCHD
- The contents of the CS100 can securely be offloaded to another external hard drive via a USB connection for backing up your photo and video library.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.