- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 15-30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Power Zoom Mechanism; Internal Zoom
- Dual Linear AF Motors; Internal Focus
- Suppressed Focus Breathing
- ED and Aspherical Elements
- Dust- and Moisture-Resistant Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The Sony E 10-20mm f/4 PZ G is a lightweight and versatile ultra-wide-angle APS-C zoom ideally suited for vlogging and content creation needs. Featuring Power Zoom, intuitive handling, and advanced optics, this portable go-to lens excels at daily shooting applications and the updated autofocus performance also brings it up to speed for stunning video production capabilities.
Optimized for Video and Vlogging
- Electronically controlled internal Power Zoom mechanism enables making smooth zooms during takes, with control possible via the lens body, using either the zoom lever or the zoom ring, or from select camera bodies.
- Internal zoom and internal focus design maintains the overall lens length during operation and also helps to reduce any shifts to the lens's center of gravity for better performance when mounted to a handheld gimbal.
- Linear AF system is especially quiet and smooth and also supports Linear Response MF for natural manual focusing control.
- Smooth Motion Optics (SMO) suppresses focus breathing to help maintain compositional accuracy when changing focus. This lens is also compatible with the Breathing Compensation function in select Alpha cameras.
G Series Optics
Ultra-wide-angle zoom offers a versatile 15-30mm equivalent focal length range, striking an ideal balance between being wide enough for handheld, selfie style vlogging and narrow enough for natural, everyday recording. Also, the constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistency throughout the zoom range and marries brightness with a compact design.
- Three aspherical elements help achieve high sharpness and suppress distortion and spherical aberrations.
- Two ED elements promote greater clarity and color accuracy by reducing chromatic aberrations.
- One ED Aspherical element further contributes to impressive image quality by correcting for a variety of aberrations.
- Circular diaphragm contributes a smooth and natural bokeh quality.
Refined Focusing Performance
- Internal focusing design offers more responsive focusing performance and maintains a consistent overall lens length during operation.
- Suitable for close-up shooting, the minimum focusing distance at the 10mm position is 5.1" and, at the 20mm position, is 6.7" with a 0.18x maximum magnification; both of these close-up distances are only possible with manual focus. When using autofocus, the minimum focusing distance is 7.9" with a 0.14x maximum magnification.
Lightweight Design, Intuitive Handling
This 10-20mm f/4 prioritizes compactness and sports a lightweight design while still managing impressive optical performance and notable f/4 constant maximum aperture. The lens is also weather-sealed and has an intuitive design for easy operability, making it a versatile wide-angle go-to lens for hybrid shooters and content creators
- Impressively lightweight design weighs 6.3 oz and the sleek design measures 2.2" long; making this lens ideal for everyday handheld use and travel applications.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design suits working in inclement conditions.
- Both an integrated Power Zoom lever on lens barrel and a dedicated zoom ring can be used for simple focal length adjustment. When used on select Sony cameras, Power Zoom can also be used via on-camera controls.
- With select Alpha cameras, the zoom ring rotation direction can also be adjusted.
- Remote zoom control is also possible via the optional GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip or from a linked smartphone.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.