- 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System
- Compatible with Leica SF 60 Flash
- Triggering Range: 328'
- 8 Channels and 4 Groups (A, B, C, D)
- Flash Sync Speed up to 1/8000 Second
- Manual Zoom Adjustment from 24-200mm
- Manual Power Adjustment
- Firmware Updates via microSD/SDHC Card
The SF C1 Remote Control Unit allows you to shoot with wireless freedom as well as fire and control multiple flashes at once using 2.4 GHz radio transmission. This unit has a triggering range of up to 328' and provides eight channels and four groups for creating and wirelessly adjusting multi flash setups.
High-speed sync is supported with a maximum sync speed of 1/8000 sec along with compatibility for slow, 1st & 2nd curtain sync modes. The zoom setting of the flash can also be manually adjusted from 24-200mm, along with output settings and compensation in 1/3 EV values. When switching between manual and TTL control, individual parameters for either mode are saved and remain available for later use. Additionally, three AAA batteries are used as the power source and offer approximately 3000 hours of use.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.