- E-Mount Lens/Full Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two SLD Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Multilayer Coating
- Stepping AF Motor, MFL Switch
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- 82mm Front Filter Thread
- Rear Filter Holder
- Durable Brass Bayonet Mount
The Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens offers incredible imaging performance from corner to corner, with a large maximum aperture that makes it ideal for use in low-light environments, particularly under dark skies where its new features are especially useful. Always an excellent choice for landscape and architecture, this lens is equipped with newly updated functions especially useful for astrophotographers.
Combining an optical design with in-camera corrections that keep distortion under control, this lens offers an extremely well-controlled sagittal coma flare that yields pin-point stars from edge to edge. Additionally, a new Manual Focus Lock (MFL) switch disables the focus ring, ensuring that focus never changes, even after hours of shooting under chilly, dark skies. The lens has also been developed to accept 82mm front filters, a rarity on ultrawide primes, and another unique feature that includes a rear filter holder, which accommodates sheet filters for various creative effects.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Prime wide-angle 20mm f/1.4 lens is designed for full-frame format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two SLD and three aspherical elements have been incorporated within the lens design to correct for chromatic aberrations throughout the entire focusing range and to ensure exceptional clarity and contrast. This optical design also helps to control distortion and limit vignetting.
- Employs a concave double-sided aspherical element, which provides outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness and optical performance.
- Optimized for astrophotography, the lens offers extremely well-controlled sagittal coma flare and limits ghosting.
- A Super Multilayer Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare while producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- The inner focus system powered by a precise STM stepping motor provides high-speed autofocus and near-silent operation.
- Optimized for astrophotography, a new MFL (Manual Focus Lock) switch disables the focus ring, ensuring that focus never changes, even after hours of shooting under chilly, dark skies.
- The aperture ring with a click switch and lock switch prevents accidental aperture changes.
- A rounded eleven-blade diaphragm helps to produce an attractive out-of-focus quality.
- A petal-shaped lens hood helps to reduce lens flare when working in strong lighting conditions and offers some protection to the front element of the lens.
- 82mm front filter threads and rear filter holder for sheet-type filters.
- The curved lip at the front of the lens keeps an optional lens heater from slipping in front of the lens.
- A brass bayonet mounts for ensured precision and durability.
- Compatible with AF Assist function on select Sony E-Mount mirrorless cameras.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.