- Full-Frame | f/1.4 to f/16
- Fast Compact Prime
- HLA Linear Focusing Motor
- Aspherical & SLD Glass Elements
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Dust & Splash-Resistant Design
This Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens is designed for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Its 50mm focal length is ideally suited for portraiture, landscapes, and all-purpose shooting and provides a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture for shallow depth of field control. Based on the latest optical design technology, the lens incorporates 14 elements in 11 groups, with three aspherical lenses and one SLD glass element. The lens effectively suppresses various aberrations such as astigmatism and field curvature, which cannot be corrected in-camera. Additionally, the lens offers fast and quiet focusing and excellent tracking performance allowing the lens to be used in a variety of situations including shooting in dark places, shooting moving subjects, and video.
- A prime standard-length lens designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however, can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers control over depth of field and suits working in low-light conditions.
- A newly designed HLA (High-response Linear Actuator) focusing motor provides unprecedented high-speed, high-precision, and quiet AF.
- Based on the latest optical design technology, the lens incorporates 14 elements in 11 groups, with 3 aspherical lenses and 1 SLD glass element. The lens effectively suppresses various aberrations such as astigmatism and field curvature, which cannot be corrected in-camera.
- Equipped with a focus mode switch, an aperture ring click switch, an aperture ring lock switch to prevent unintended operation, and an AFL button to assign any function from the camera.
- The rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- The front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Dust and splash-resistant construction with a brass bayonet mount for ensured accuracy and durability.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.