- Z-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- Low Dispersion Front Element
- BBAR Broad-Brand Anti-Reflection Coating
- RXD Stepping AF Motor
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3 Di III RXD Lens for Nikon Z from Tamron provides a popular telephoto zoom range for the full-frame Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras. This lens spans a useful short- to long-telephoto range and measures just 5.8" in length with a maximum diameter of 3", and it weighs just 1.2 pounds. It offers optical performance with aberration correction that delivers high image quality. Tamron's RXD stepping motor unit provides high-speed, high-precision, and quiet operation and is compatible with in-camera features. The 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3 is a highly practical telephoto zoom lens that performs across a diverse range of shooting styles including sports and other athletic events, wildlife, portraits, and more.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 105-450mm equivalent focal length range
- RXD stepping motor unit provides high-speed, high-precision, and exceptionally quiet operation that takes full advantage of in-camera features
- 15 elements in 10 groups with one LD (low dispersion) lens element precisely arranged to suppress axial chromatic and other aberrations that are likely to occur with telephoto zoom lenses
- Compatible with in-camera shading, chromatic aberration, and distortion lens correction functions
- Minimum focusing distance of 31.5" to suit working with close-up subjects
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality
- A high-strength aluminum-magnesium alloy and moisture-resistant construction benefit this lens' use in inclement conditions
- Camera-based lens firmware updates via dedicated TAMRON Lens Utility software
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.