- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K60 10-Bit Video, HDR-PQ & C-Log 3
- 30 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 1.6m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Dual UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
The EOS R7 represents Canon's move into APS-C with the mirrorless R system. Featuring a 32.5MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processing, this sleek powerhouse is capable of high-speed 30 fps shooting for sports and wildlife and features the renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF II focusing system to keep up with and track fast-moving subjects. And, for the multimedia image-maker, 4K video is supported at up to 60p, or 30p when oversampled from a 7K area, as well as Full HD at up to 120 fps.
32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processing
UHD 4K Video Recording
HDR-PQ recording is possible, too, for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports a clean 4K output at up to 60 fps. Also, unlimited recording times are possible, too, and the R7 features both mic and headphone ports, as well as a multi-function shoe for wide accessories compatibility.
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
In addition to the EVF, a 3.0" vari-angle LCD is also available and benefits working high, low, and front-facing angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear 1.62m-dot resolution allows for vivid playback and live view monitoring.
- Referencing the professional-grade EOS R3, the R7 is modeled after its robust physical design and sports a dust- and moisture-sealed body construction that's suitable for working in inclement conditions.\
- Redesigned rear controls include a combined AF point selector and rear control wheel, which puts two of the most oft-used controls in a single intuitive-to-reach spot.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Cover all your needs with one lightweight optic with the Canon RF-S 18-150mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens. Designed to be an all-around lens for Canon's APS-C R Series mirrorless cameras, it will offer an equivalent zoom range of 29-240mm which covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. The 18-150mm uses an UD elements along with two aspherical elements to create aberration-free imagery. A Super Spectra Coating further helps by minimizing ghosting and flaring.
Users will be able to make use of a customizable Control Ring for either manual focus or a programmable setting. Autofocus is smooth and quiet, great for stills and video, thanks to a lead screw-type STM stepping AF motor. Additionally, the lens has an Optical Image Stabilizer that will compensate for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake, or up to 6.5 stops with Coordinated IS when paired with a compatible camera.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.