- 24.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- 4K60 10-Bit Internal Video, C-Log 3
- External 6K ProRes RAW Recording
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 12 fps Mech. Shutter, 40 fps E. Shutter
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3" 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
24.2MP Full-Frame Sensor and DIGIC X Processing
Also, improved processing leads to improved low-light performance, with the sensitivity range now extending from ISO 100-102400, and expandable to ISO 204800 for working in very difficult lighting conditions.
HDR-PQ recording is possible, too, for in-camera HDR production and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports a clean 6K output at up to 60 fps. Also, unlimited recording times are possible, too, and the R6 Mark II features both mic and headphone ports, as well as a multi-function shoe for wide accessories compatibility.
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
- Advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system features 1053 automatic AF points that cover the entire sensor area and provide notably fast, responsive, and precise focusing performance.
- This phase-detection focusing system also has enhanced subject detection and tracking, benefitted by deep learning technology, with the ability to intelligently recognize people, animals, and vehicles. Subject tracking will automatically lock onto these subjects and maintain sharp focus while shooting, even throughout burst captures and when recording video.
- Dual Pixel AF II's low-luminance limit focuses down to an impressive -6.5 EV for accurate focusing even in nighttime conditions.
- High-resolution 3.69m-dot 0.5" electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- The rear 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- An updated top plate design repositions the On/Off dial and Photo/Video mode dial for more intuitive handling.
- Built for everyday use, this camera touts a dust- and moisture-sealed body construction that's suitable for working in inclement conditions.
- Dual SD memory card slots offer file-saving flexibility and both are rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 port for in-camera charging and file transfers; this port also enables the use of the camera as a Full HD 30p webcam with support for UVC/UAC protocols
- 3.5mm headphone and external microphone ports
- Micro-HDMI port for working with an external recorder
- Bluetooth and 5/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi for wireless transfers and remote camera control from mobile devices
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.