- 1/2.3" UHD 4K CMOS Sensor
- Record up to UHD 4K30 Video
- DIGIC DV 6 Image Processor
- 29.3 to 627mm, 20x Optical Zoom in 4K
- Dual SD Card Slots, 5-Axis Stabilization
- USB Type-C for Live Streaming with UVC
- 3.5" Touchscreen LCD, Tiltable 0.36" EVF
- Slow- & Fast-Motion, Interval Recording
The Canon Vixia HF G70 4K Camcorder features the same form factor and many of the great specs of the G50, including a 1/2.3" UHD 4K CMOS sensor, a DIGIC DV 6 image processor, an 8-blade circular aperture, 5-axis image stabilization, a 20x optical zoom in 4K, and recording up to UHD 4K30 resolution. This streamlined model features a larger 3.5mm LCD capacitive touchscreen display, a higher resolution tiltable 0.36" OLED EVF, recording only in MP4 format, and fast USB Type-C video-only output with UVC support for live streaming to a computer.
With the G70, you can record simultaneously up to UHD 4K30 3840 x 2160 video to separately available SD cards using the built-in dual SD card slots. Recording features also include slow-motion down to 0.5x, fast-motion up to 1200x, and interval recording in both HD and 4K. It also embeds time, date, timecode, and other metadata into your video files. The lens features advanced autofocus, a wide 29.3 angle of view, and a 20x optical zoom, which allows zooming to 627mm in 4K. The five-axis advanced image stabilization reduces shake and jitter, especially at longer focal lengths.
There are five assignable buttons around the camera, as well as a joystick, a lens ring, and a custom dial for full control of your settings. The EVF tilts for convenience and comfort, and the adjustable LCD features a touchscreen that provides easy access to your settings.
Also included is an AC adapter with an adapter cable, a BP-820 battery pack, a lens cap, and a lens hood with a lens barrier.
Canon 4K Sensor
On-Screen Display (OSD) "Time Stamp" Recording
UVC Live Streaming
Take Creative Control
Fast, Precise Focusing with Face Detection
Professional Output, Custom Picture Menu, Audio Scene Select
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.