- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two ED Elements & One Super ED Element
- Two AA Elements and one Aspherical Element
- Nano AR Coating
- Dual Linear AF Motors; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Focus Hold Buttons; Focus Range Limiter
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
The Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS is a compact telephoto zoom featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture, sophisticated G series optics, and useful AF and OSS. The smaller size, compared to an f/2.8 version, makes the lens a more portable option that is well-suited to all-day shoots and other situations where a more nimble, stabilized lens excels.
G Lens Series
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements and one Super ED element help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- One aspherical element and two Advanced Aspherical (AA) elements help suppress astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A Nano AR coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Versatile zoom range suits working with a variety of subjects, from portraiture and events applications to landscapes and sports shooting.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Image Stabilization, AF, and Handling
- Dual linear motors and an internal focus mechanism enable fast, responsive autofocus and object tracking. The lens can also focus as close as 3.3' for close-up imaging.
- The focus range limiter switch allows you to constrain the usable focus range between a set limited range or a full for improving focus speed
- Three focus hold buttons and an AF/MF switch are present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shakes for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds.
- This stabilization system can also be combined with a select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Removable and rotating tripod collar for added stability and reducing strain on the camera's lens mount.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.