- Load Capacity: 8.8 lb
- Max Height: 24"
- Min Height: 9.4"
- Folded Length: 9.4"
- Leg Sections: 2
- Weight: 1.8 lb
- Height Adjustable Center Column
- Reverse Folding Twist Lock Legs
- Mini Arca-Type Compatible Ball Head
- Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
The White-colored MeFOTO DayTrip Tripod Kit features a mini tripod with a quick-release ball head and a unique design that allows it to reverse-fold down to 9.4". At only 1.8 lb this is the tripod for photographers who claim that they don't want to lug around a tripod. The DayTrip doesn't sacrifice features for small sizes either. The Q00 Ball Head has a single large ergonomic knob for all pan and tilt adjustments as does the mini Arca-type quick release with a bubble level and included 1/4"-20 camera plate. The ball head and spider are finished in chocolate and echoed by accents on the legs' twist locks.
The legs each have a single extendable section that allows the DayTrip to rise to a maximum height of 24" with the center column extended and 17.3" with it retracted. Three-position independent leg spreading makes macro photography and uneven terrain a snap. The DayTrip comes with the Q00 Ball Head, camera plate, and an attractive carrying case with a shoulder strap.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.