- Lens not zoomable
- DX-Nikkor reduces the diameter of the lens' image circle, allowing a range of lenses with practical size and excellent performance
- DX-Nikkor lenses offer compact and lightweight design, fast aperture and fast autofocus via NIKON's Silent Wave Motor design
- 180 degree diagonal angle-of-view
- Close range focusing up to a near 5.5 inches
- Innnovative Close Range Correction ( CRC ) technology ensures consistently crisp, sharp images
Details: Product description Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G ED AF DX Fisheye Nikkor Lens (2148) From the Manufacturer: This ultra-wide-angle, frame-filling fisheye, designed exclusively for use with Nikon’s DX-format, delivers incredible images with a 180-degree angle of view. The first fisheye lens developed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format Equivalent to 16mm focal length on a 35mmClose-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images when taking pictures up close Design enables a combination of wider angle of view with optical characteristics that are optimized for Nikon digital SLR camera sensors Rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural Built-in flower-type lens hood Ultra-wide picture angle of 180 degrees on DX sensor is achieved by producing a smaller image circle (the size of the image that is projected by the lens onto the sensor) enabling a smaller lens diameter, lighter weight and optimal image quality from center-to-edge-to-corner on the image Minimum focus distance of 0.14m (5.5 in.) or 0.03m (1.2 in.) from the lens front, makes extreme close-ups possible Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes G-type DX NIKKOR is designed exclusively for use with Nikon digital SLR models
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.