- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two UD Elements, Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 6-Blade Diaphragm
The EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM is a Canon L-series lens well-suited for landscape, nature, and interior photography applications. Its relatively bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in difficult lighting conditions and also makes this lens an ideal choice for astrophotography. The optical design incorporates two aspherical elements and two ultra-low dispersion elements to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to realize a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in backlit and harsh lighting conditions. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as a full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying climates.
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm prime is compatible with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, as well as APS-C-sized models where it will provide a 22.4mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and suits astrophotography applications.
- Two ultra-low dispersion elements are used to minimize chromatic aberrations as well as eliminate color blurring around the edges of subjects.
- Two aspherical elements help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- A built-in lens hood helps to block stray light and also protects the bulbous front element.
- Lens's design accepts rear insert-type gelatin filters, which are cut-to-size and inserted behind the rear lens element.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.