- Lens construction is 14 elements in 11 groups
- Focal length is 14mm, maximum aperture is 1:2.8 and has gel filter holder at rear of lens
- Closest focusing distance is 7.9 inches
- Diagonal angle of view is 114° (on full-frame cameras)
- Dust and moisture proof built in lens hood
- Compatible with all EOS Digital SLR cameras
- Redesigned optics including 2 high-precision Aspherical elements and 2 new UD-glass elements
- Uses a rear focusing system, high-speed CPU and powerful ring-type USM with revised electronics
- Built-in lens hood; dust- and moisture-proof
- 114º diagonal view
- Lens not Zoomable
Details: From the Manufacturer Designed primarily for discerning landscape and architectural photographers, the Canon EF14mm f2.8L II USM lens is ideally suited to the EOS-1Ds Mark III's full-frame capability. Measuring 3.7 inches in length and weighing in at under 23 ounces, this ultra-wide angle L-series prime lens is well corrected for rectilinear distortion, provides a 114-degree diagonal angle of view, and delivers high-speed autofocus with higher image quality overall including superior peripheral image quality, compared to its predecessor, the stalwart EF 14mm f2.8L USM lens. While its large diameter, high-precision aspherical and UD elements, optimized lens element positioning, and flare and ghost-reducing lens coating ensure that this lens delivers the top optical performance in its professional class, Canon has added other features photographers have been asking for--improved dust and water resistance incorporated around the mount, switch panel and focusing ring, and a round aperture that creates a nice background blur and makes it easier to recognize an out-of-focus scene in less than brightly lit conditions. Compatible with all EOS Digital SLR cameras. Redesigned optics including 2 high-precision Aspherical elements and 2 new UD-glass elements. Built-in lens hood; dust- and moisture-proof. 11-group, 14 element design. 114∫ diagonal view Product Description Overview_Ultra-wide angle lenses have always been in demand by architectural, corporate, and other top pro photographers. This new lens features completely redesigned optics including 2 high-precision Aspherical elements and two totally new UD-glass elements. The result is superior image quality: better contrast and sharpness at the outer edges, and a reduction in chromatic aberrations that can sometimes be seen with high-resolution digital SLRs. Its diagonal angle of view is an impressive 1_..._read more_larger would be a Fisheye lens. It has a built-in lens hood, and has been dust- and moisture- proofed. The lens uses a rear focusing system, high-speed CPU, and a powerful ring-type USM with revised electronics for faster, more responsive AF. This lens continues the proud tradition of superior clarity optics found in L-series Canon lenses._Main Unit Spec Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 14mm f/2.8 Lens Construction 14 elements in 11 groups Diagonal Angle of View 114° (on full-frame cameras) Focus Adjustment AF with full-time manual Closest Focusing Distance 7.9 in. / 0.2m Filter Size Gel filter holder at rear of lens Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 3.2 in. x 3.7 in. / 80mm x 94mm22.8 oz./645g (lens only)_Adapters, Chargers & Coupler Stations Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x Canon's innovative new EF - RF optical adapter, the Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x, converts light transmission from full-frame to the Super 35mm image format. It extends the angle of view and optical sensitivity, while seamlessly integrating with the camera's optical corrections. This unit greatly expands the list of compatible lenses by including Canon's renowned line of EF lenses. In addition to the flanges of the RF mount, four screws securely attach the adapter to the EOS C70 camera. Once mounted, the adapter maintains a similar angle of view of your full frame lenses on the Super 35mm sensor, while boosting the speed of the attached lens. The adapter also carries all EF information through to the RF contacts, so, on certain EF lenses*, full DPAF and metadata will be available with EOS C70 camera, working much as they do on a native EF mount. *As of September 25, 2020, the following lenses are compatible: the EF16-35mm f/2.8L III USM (released in October 2016), the EF24-70mm f/2.8L II USM (released in September 2012), the EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM (released in November 2016). Canon plans to gradually expand the list of compatible lenses by providing free-of-charge firmware updates. EF lenses are still compatible with the camera, but Canon recommends that firmware updates be installed in order to effe
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.