- Compact, pocket-sized, and lightweight
- One-touch three-step telephoto magnification from 100mm optical to 400mm optical, and 800mm digital
- Optical Image Stabilization for shake correction
- Auto Focus with Face Tracking when viewing through the Electronic Viewfinder
- See clearly through the Electronic Viewfinder — 0.39in XGA OLED-based display, 2.3M dot, 59.94fps
Details: Go further and see farther with the ZOOM Digital Monocular. Easily and clearly see distant subjects closer, wherever you are. With the one-touch three-step button, quickly switch the telephoto lens from 100mm optical to 400mm optical, and directly to 800mm digital for subjects even further away. Its sleek, compact design is pocket-sized so you can comfortably take the ZOOM with you anywhere you go from sporting events to nature walks and more. Image Stabilization helps keep the view steady and Auto Focus helps keep your field of vision crisp and sharp. A 12-megapixel CMOS sensor lets you capture Full HD 30fps video, as well as still images.1 With built-in Wi-Fi®,3 and Bluetooth®,4, you can even connect to your compatible smartphone for Remote LiveView shooting2 or transfer images and videos to enjoy or share later on. The ZOOM Digital Monocular is a fun and affordable viewing option with a fantastic far-reaching zoom so you won’t miss any details, even those further in the distance.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.