- 10.1 Megapixels
- 5x Optical Zoom
- 3.5" LCD Plus Display
- Touch-Screen Operation
- Non-protruding Carl Zeiss Lens
- Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN)
- D-Range Optimization
- In-camera Retouching
- Ultra-slim Design
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T300 Digital Camera incorporates an impressive range of high-tech features including a surprising 5x zoom super sharp Carl Zeiss lens that utilizes Sony's acclaimed Steady-Shot image stabilization, 10.1 megapixels of image resolution for astounding photo detail, and an enormous 3.5" widescreen touch-panel LCD that fills the camera back.
The camera also includes other exclusive innovative technologies like Face Detection-2, Smile Shutter Mode, in-camera retouching, D-range optimization, and HD (high definition) output to expand the possibilities of digital photography, while making the camera extremely easy to use for photographers of any skill level.
In addition, the Cyber-shot DSC-T300 incorporates Sony's latest development - intelligent scene recognition (iSCN). This technology allows the camera to analyze shooting conditions and automatically select the optimal settings for the best photo results.
Sleek, Ultra-slim Design
10.1 Megapixel Super HAD CCD
Carl Zeiss 5X Optical Zoom Lens
Super SteadyShot Optical Image Stabilization
9-Point Auto Focus
25x Smart Zoom (at VGA Resolution)
Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN)
Face Detection-2 and Smile Shutter Mode
MPEG Movie VX Fine Mode
Built-in and Removable Memory
3.5" Widescreen Clear Photo LCD Plus Display with Touch-Screen Operation
In-camera Retouching and Red-Eye Reduction
Stamina Battery Power
Picture Motion Browser Software
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.