- Applied Ballistics System
- Leica ProTrack GPS Tracking
- Bluetooth Connectivity to Smartphone
- 10- to 2500-Yard Rangefinding
- 0.3 Seconds Measuring Time
- Perger-Porro Prism Configuration
- HDC Multicoated Optics
- Open-Bridge/Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Magnesium Alloy Chassis
- MPN: 40809
The Leica 8x32 Geovid Pro Rangefinder Binoculars will tell you the precise distance to your target—and much more. The Geovid Pro measures to 2500 yards in three-tenths of a second with half-yard accuracy, but it also provides important hunting data. Using your own or pre-loaded ballistic profiles, the Applied Ballistics software shows correction data required for shots out to 875 yards. (You can also pair with a Kestrel device for precise wind and weather info.) Once the shot is made, Leica ProTrack with Basemap integration gives you exact GPS coordinates of where the target was hit, making it much easier to track the game.
Optically, the Geovid utilizes Leica's Perger-Porro prism optical design, which combines the compact form factor of a roof prism with the rich depth of field and limited internal reflective surfaces of a traditional Porro prism. The HDC fully multicoated optical system maximizes light transmission while improving color fidelity and contrast. The 4mm exit pupil and 16mm eye relief make for an optic that's comfortable and easy to use when you're out on the range or in the field all day.
Leica employs an open-bridge/dual-hinge design that makes the Geovid Pro light and easy to handle without sacrificing strength or stability. Protecting the optics and electronics is a magnesium alloy chassis that is lightweight and durable. The body is wrapped in a protective rubber armor that provides a slip-resistant grip. To withstand the rigors of the trail, the optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof, submersible, and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperatures and environmental conditions.
- 8x magnification for distance viewing with minimal shake
- Perger-Porro prism optical design combines the rich depth of field and limited internal reflective surfaces of a Porro prism light path with the more compact straight-line optical tube of a roof prism to minimize light loss and internal diffraction
- HDC (High Durable Coating) fully multi-coated system has abrasion-resistant and anti-reflection properties to protect exterior lens surfaces and maximize light transmission with natural neutral color fidelity and improved contrast
- The internal baffle system suppresses stray light for improved contrast
- Hydrophobic AquaDura coating on external optical surfaces allows dirt, dust, and fingerprints to be removed easily without leaving residue on the lens surfaces
- Broad 405' field of view at 1000 yards
- Class 1 eye-safe infrared laser
- Range: 10 to 2500 yards
- Accuracy: 10-219 yards, ±0.5 yard; 219-438 yards, ±1 yard; 438 yards and beyond, ±0.5%
- Onboard sensors detect temperature, air pressure, and angle for improved accuracy
- Spot mode for range to the single subject; Scan mode for continuous measurement to multiple or moving targets
- Metering time averages 0.3 seconds
- Four-digit LED overlay with auto-brightness adjustment
- Displays distance in yards or meters
- Simple and intuitive two-button interface
- Runs on one included CR2 battery
ABC (Applied Ballistic Compensation) System
- Bluetooth connectivity to Leica Ballistic app for user-created ballistic profiles
- Applied Ballistics software displays all necessary correction information for shots out to 875 yards
- Can pair with Kestrel device for wind and weather info
- 12 pre-installed fixed ballistic curves based on the most popular round loads allow for easy ballistic drop compensation
Use and Handling
- Open-bridge/dual-hinge configuration reduces weight while providing a solid platform for the internal focusing system and rangefinder
- The slip-resistant center focus wheel is easy to use with high precision, even when wearing gloves
- ±4 dioptric correction on both eyepieces enables the user to compensate for optical prescriptions for sharper views and ensures the in-view display information can be read
- Detachable 4-position click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Lightweight and strong magnesium alloy housing
- Slip-resistant and protective rubber armoring
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to 16.5', and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature or environmental conditions
- Measures 6.0 x 5.1 x 2.8", weighs 30.7 ounces
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.