- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics Element
- Two Aspherical Elements, One UD Element
- Subwavelength Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM is a wide-angle L-series prime featuring a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to suit working in difficult lighting conditions. Its optical design incorporates a Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics element; a specially developed element that helps to nearly eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity and color accuracy. In addition to this, an ultra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements are also featured to further control various aberrations and distortion for great sharpness and resolution. Individual elements also feature a Sub Wavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast and color fidelity when working in harsh and backlit conditions.
Besides the optical attributes, this lens sports a ring-type USM for quick and quiet autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override. Its durable physical construction is dust- and moisture-sealed, and a fluorine coating has been added to the exposed elements to guard against fingerprints and smudging.
- The Wide-angle 35mm lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords significant control over the depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- The Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics element virtually eliminates color fringing and chromatic aberrations by refracting shorter wavelengths of the visible spectrum (blue light).
- A pair of aspherical elements and one UD element also help to control aberrations and distortions for sharper, clearer image quality.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Fluorine-coating on exposed elements affords protection to the optical system, resists smudging and fingerprints, and is easier to clean.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.