- Designed for Content Creators
- 12MP Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K 120p / FHD 240p / 10-Bit 4:2:2
- 5-Axis SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- 15+ Stops Dynamic Range, AI Auto-Framing
- Multi-Face Recognition, Time-Lapse
- Product Showcase Setting
- S-Log3, S-Gamut3, S-Cinetone, User LUTs
- Extended ISO 80-409,600
- Internal Mic + Inputs, USB Streaming
- MPN: ILCZVE1L/B
12MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor + BIONZ XR Processor + AI
- UHD 4K recording is possible with frame rates up to 120p and full HD recording up to 240p, using full 1:1 pixel readout without binning. Internal 10-bit 4:2:2 sampling is also possible in all recording modes.
- The camera supports All-Intra (All-I) and XAVC S-I, which are intraframe codecs for consistent performance and quality at bitrates up to 600 Mb/s.
Note: Check with Sony to make sure you have the proper firmware updates to support 4K120 recording.
- The high-speed, 120 fps recording enables slow-motion movie recording, or, if moving down to Full HD resolution, an effective 240 fps frame rate is also available for even greater motion control.
- Suiting long-form recordings, the ZV-E1 does not have any recording time limits to allow for unlimited clip lengths. The camera's physical design also features an improved heat-dissipating structure to promote longer possible recording times, up to an approximate 60-minute recording time at 4K60p.
- The Cinematic Vlog setting provides cinematic settings with one touch. You can set all your cinema settings right on one screen, including aspect ratio, frame rate, look mode, mood, and AF modes.
- S-Cinetone can be used to deliver distinct colors and healthy-looking skin tone rendering that matches the a7S III, FX9, and FX6 cameras and is based on technology from professional Cinema Line cameras, such as the VENICE. This color profile offers natural mid-tones, soft colors, and especially well-controlled highlights.
- Affording extensive customizable color and gamma controls, you can adjust the gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Also, users can use the same S-Log3/S-Gamut3.Cine Gamma Curve is found on high-end Sony Cinema cameras for increased post-production flexibility.
- Users can import and apply their own LUTs for additional gamma and image profile options
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
AI Processing Unit
The Multiple Face Recognition setting allows the camera to automatically track multiple subjects within the frame. It facilitates framing stabilization and automatically tracks your subject in frame, to make sure the subject stays within the frame.
The Product Showcase Setting provides an AF tracking switch between your product and subject, to maintain the same bokeh on different subjects.
Optical active mode increases image stabilization when walking with the camera, and dynamic active mode adds electronic stabilization that is even more effective when using fast movements and longer focal lengths.
For use in professional situations, the camera features a tally lamp, a custom video control layout, an integrated shooting grip, and a self-timer.
You can also livestream with the camera with its webcam function using a computer. You can output up to 4K30 video (or 1080p60 video) via USB-C to a computer and utilize the camera to live stream via a computer app. It supports UVC/UAC control protocol standards.
Body Design and Connectivity
- A tally lamp provides an indicator for your subject to show when the camera is recording
- The housing is dust and moisture-resistant for reliable operation in harsh weather conditions
- Accepts the high-capacity Z battery rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which provides approximately 570 stills/120 minutes of video recording per charge
Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens
- The retractable design maintains an especially compact profile when not in use, measuring just 1.8" long.
- Weighing 5.9 oz, its featherweight stature pairs well with compact full-frame or APS-C bodies.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design suits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Three aspherical elements help to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- The use of specialized elements also contributes to a smaller, lighter physical design.
- Linear motor, along with an internal focusing mechanism, promotes fast, precise, and quiet focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications.
- In addition to the variety afforded by the 28-60mm focal length range, this lens also has a versatile 11.8" minimum focusing distance that enables working with close-up subjects.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.