- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- One AA & Three Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- AF/MF Switch; Internal Focus
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Dust- & Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- MPN: SEL35F14Z
High-Speed Wide-Angle Prime
- Based on the ZEISS Distagon optical concept, this lens uses a design with 12 elements in eight groups that helps achieve the large maximum aperture of f/1.4 while helping to minimize vignetting and spherical aberrations.
- One Advanced Aspherical (AA) and two aspherical elements are incorporated into the optical design for effective control over astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other spherical aberrations.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers a wealth of control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Direct drive Super Sonic wave Motor autofocus system and internal focus mechanism provide quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- AF/MF switch is located on the lens barrel for tactile control over the focusing mode.
- The physical aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.