- 60MP Full-Frame BSI CMOS Sensor
- Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- 8K30, 4K60 & 4:2:2 10-Bit, FHD ProRes HQ
- Phase-Detection AF & Optical IS
- Triple Resolution Technology
- 5.76m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3" 1.84m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- ISO 50-100000, Up to 15-fps Shooting
- SD UHS-II Slot; USB-C and HDMI Ports
- IP52 Weather Sealing
The Leica Q3 mixes both classic and modern with a timeless design and a bevy of new-to-Q technologies. The third generation in Q cameras, the Q3 uses the same fixed focal length full-frame design proven in the Q and Q2 cameras but ups the performance with a 60MP sensor, a new hybrid AF system, 8K video recording, and revised EVF and LCD designs.
Full-Frame Sensor and Maestro IV Processor
The added resolution of the 60MP sensor also enables unique digital zoom capabilities to simulate working with different focal length lenses: a 1.25x crop simulates a 35mm focal length, a 1.8x crop simulates a 50mm focal length, a 2.7x crop simulates a 75mm focal length, and a 3.2x crop simulates a 90mm focal length.
Triple Resolution Technology
Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens and Hybrid AF
- DCI 8K recording is supported at up to 30p with 4:2:0 10-bit color when recording internally or at 8-bit when recording externally via the micro-HDMI port.
- 4K recording is also possible, with 4:2:2 10-bit color, at up to 60p with support for recording internally or externally. When shooting Full HD, the frame rate can be pushed to 120p for slow motion playback and all resolutions also support a true 24p frame rate for cinematic rendering.
- ProRes 422 HQ recording can be done internally with a Full HD resolution at frame rates up to 60p.
- Micro-HDMI and USB-C ports provide greater access to accessories like external recorders, gimbals, power banks, and more to benefit from using the Q3 as a tool for video creators.
- 5.76m-dot OLED EVF offers a high-resolution eye-level means for composing and features a 120 fps refresh rate for more realistic motion rendering. This finder has a 0.79x magnification, an adjustable diopter, and an eye sensor for automatic switching between the EVF and LCD.
- For the first time in a Q, the Q3 sports a tilting LCD design that can face both upward and downward to suit working from a variety of shooting positions. This 3" 1.84m-dot LCD is also a touchscreen for more intuitive settings control.
Portable, Weather-Sealed Design
- The new higher capacity BP-SCL6 lithium-ion battery is rated to provide 350 shots per charge and uses the same physical design as its predecessor, the BP-SCL4, which can also be used with this camera.
- The magnesium alloy body is sealed to protect against dust and moisture (IP52-rated) for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- New USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port can be used for transferring, tethering, power delivery, and in-camera battery charging. The Q3 is also Made for iPhone certified to enable a direct, wired connection to an iPhone.
- Micro-HDMI port facilitates working with an external monitor and recorder as well as previewing footage from the camera directly on a TV.
- Accepts one SD-type memory card and supports the UHS-II protocol.
Expanded Connectivity and Wireless Charging Accessories
- Improved wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi 2.4 & 5 GHz and Bluetooth 5.0) and an updated Leica FOTOS app enable wireless transfer speeds up to 10x faster than the previous generation; transfer speeds up to 35MB/s are now possible, enabling moving a full-resolution DNG from the camera to your mobile device in just 2 seconds.
- The upgraded Leica FOTOS app enables transferring new Leica Looks to your camera, including Contemporary, Classic, Blue, Selenium, Sepia, and more.
- The FOTOS app also supports adding GPS information to your files using locational data from your mobile device.
- When paired with the optional HG-DC1 Wireless Charging Handgrip, the Q3 supports wireless battery charging via Qi-compatible charging mats, like the Drop XL Wireless Charger.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.