- Full-Frame | f/2 to f/22
- Compact, Lightweight Prime
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Hydrophobe Aqua-Dura Coating
The Summicron-SL 50mm f/2 ASPH. Lens from Leica is a wide-angle prime that puts image quality and refined optical design inside a compact, lightweight package. Designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, the lens is comprised of nine elements in eight groups, and the three aspherical elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for notable image sharpness and clarity. The lens's f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions while offering precise control over focus position for working with shallow depth of field techniques, and a quiet and precise autofocus motor benefits both stills and video capture. Well-suited for nearly any photographic application, the 14.2 oz lens owes its lighter weight to the omission of optical image stabilization, and this compact workhorse is constructed with a metal body and weather-sealing for durability and protection in harsh environments and inclement weather conditions.
- Wide-angle 50mm L-mount prime designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- Fast internal focusing with inner direct drive
- Consistent f/2 maximum aperture for working in difficult lighting conditions
- Excellent sharpness across all f-stops and focus distances with creamy bokeh
- Three aspherical elements reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased image sharpness and clarity
- Compact dimensions and lighter weight thanks to the omission of OIS
- Weather-sealed design protects against dust and moisture
Possible from kit 10848 or 10844
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.