- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Super ED and ED Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Programmable Control Ring
- Weather-Sealed Design
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Nimble Standard Zoom
- Covering wide-angle to short-telephoto focal lengths, this lens is ideal for a variety of shooting situations, including landscape, street, portraiture, documentary, and travel applications.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in available lighting conditions and offers increased control over the depth of field for working with selective focus effects.
- One Super ED element and one extra-low dispersion element greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- The stepping motor maintains quick and quiet autofocus performance that's ideal for both photo and video needs.
- An internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Minimum focusing distance of 7.5" benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Focus breathing has been suppressed to benefit video use and maintain a consistent field of view when changing focus.
- Impressively compact and lightweight design for an f/2.8 standard zoom, this lens measures just 4.8" long when retracted and weighs 30% less than the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S lens.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions. There is also an antifouling coating on the front of the lens that resists smudging, fingerprints, and dirt and is easy to clean.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.