- Step up to full-frame with Canon’s lightest full-frame RF Mount mirrorless camera featuring a 24.2 million pixel CMOS image sensor and DIGIC X Image Processor.
- An affordable and compact camera with built-in 0.39” 2.36 million dots OLED EVF up to 120 fps refresh rate and 3.0” 1.62 million dots vari-angle LCD touchscreen.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II covering up to 100% x 100% area with 1,053 AF zones with automatic subject detection of people, animals, and vehicles using deep learning technology, now including aircraft (jet planes and helicopters), trains, and horses.
- Uncropped 4K movie at up to 60 fps that is oversampled from 6K, Full HD High-frame rate movie recording at up to 180 fps2, and Canon Log 3 or HDR PQ. Max movie record time of 2 hours3 and UVC / UAC for webcam and streaming4
- Achieves high image quality such as improved resolution at low ISO speeds and low noise at high ISO speeds, wide dynamic range of still pictures, and significant improvement in rolling shutter compared to previous Canon cameras when shooting fast-moving subjects and quick panning.
Details: The EOS R8 combines high-performance full-frame capabilities with a lightweight and compact design. With a 24.2 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, full use of EOS R-series interchangeable lenses, and highly advanced functionality and performance, the EOS R8 can deliver high-quality stills and movies.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.