- Full-Frame | f/2.8 to f/22
- Classic Wide-Angle Prime
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Super Spectra Coating
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Customizable Control Ring
- AF/MF Control Switch
- Full-Time Manual Focus Capability
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Lightweight and affordable pancake wide-angle prime lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras
- Everyday 28mm coverage for stills and video with full-frame cameras with an equivalent to approx. 45mm coverage when used on cameras with APS-C size image sensors
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working available lighting conditions helps control depth of field and contributes to the sleek form factor
- Three aspherical elements help control distortion and promote a high degree of sharpness. Super Spectra Coating minimizes flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting
- A minimum focusing distance of 9.1", along with a maximum magnification of 0.17x, makes this a unique option for close-up shooting while retaining the great depth of field
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality
- Separately available EW-55 threaded lens hood
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.