- The MB-D16 is equipped with a shutter-release button, AE/AF lock button, multi selector, and main- and sub-command dials for improved operation when taking photographs in portrait (tall) orientation
- Can be powered either by six AA batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH or Lithium) or EN-EL15 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- To use the MB-D16 with AA batteries, use the MS-D14 AA Battery Holder. When using EN-EL15 batteries to power the MB-D16, use the MS-D14EN Battery Holder
Details: MB-D16 Multi Battery Power Pack offers both enhanced handling capabilities as well as extended battery life while shooting. It accepts one additional EN-EL15 lithium-ion battery pack to increase the camera's battery life or, alternatively, six AA batteries can be used in conjunction with the included MS-D14 AA Battery Holder. The design of the grip improves shooting in the vertical orientation and also provides an overall more ergonomic structure for holding the D750. An additional shutter release button, AE/AF lock button, multi selector, and main- and sub-command dials are all incorporated into the grip's design to benefit more natural and intuitive handling.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.