- Laowa Magic Shift Converter for Nikon Mount - Venus 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Lens Structure: 5 elements in 4 groups
- Focal Length Multiplier: Increase by 1.4x
- Aperture Impact: Reduce by 1-stop
- Focus Mode: Manual
Details: Convert your Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D to a Wide Angle SHIFT lens. Just like Magic. A carefully designed and patented optical system in the adapter converts the Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D to a 17mm f/4 lens with +/- 10mm Shift capability without any vignetting. The adapter is designed to use with Nikon mount lenses and Sony Full Frame E-mount cameras. LAOWA Magic Shift Converter (MSC) Laowa Magic Shift Converter (MSC) is an adapter specially designed to convert the Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D (Canon / Nikon mount) into a 17mm f/4 +/-10mm Shift lens and use it with the Sony full frame E-mount cameras. With the MSC, you can have absolute vertical lines rather than converging lines while shooting. This is a super useful feature in architecture and interior photography.Laowa Magic Shift Converter (MSC) took advantage of the short flange distance of mirrorless cameras and incorporated a patented optics system into the converter.The patented optical system in the MSC will enlarge the image circle of the 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D from 43.2mm to 60mm in diameter and convert it a 17mm f/4 lens with +/- 10mm shift capability. The camera can be rotated in a 360 full circle, allowing a quick switch between landscape and portrait framing or to change the shift direction
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.