- COMPACT BAG – Lightweight and versatile, this DSLR bag is easy to use and comfortable to carry.
- FAST ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA – Just open your bag, remove the set up and shoot. Everything is held in shooting position.
- CONVENIENT TABLET SLEEVE – Carry everything you need with interior touch-fastened dividers that allow you to configure the bag to fit your needs.
- EASILY RETRIEVING YOUR EQUIPMENT – This bag features a zippered opening and two side mesh storage pockets for memory cards and batteries.
- COMPACT DSLR OR MIRRORLESS CAMERA BAG – Protect your extra lenses and flash units with adjustable dividers.
Details: Make sure you get the next shot with the Jazz Photo Sling Bag 76 v2.0 by Tamrac. This versatile, compact bag provides fast access to your DSLR and gear while you wear it. The quick-access side door for makes easily retrieving your equipment a breeze when the pack is swung around front. You gear will be save with foam padded, adjustable dividers along the inside of this bag. Stash your personal items in a separate top compartment with zippered mesh for small accessories, like your memory cards and batteries. Put your lens caps and filters in an interior side pocket, and don’t forget your water bottle with an external mesh side pocket. Take all this with you on your next photo shoot: • A compact DSLR or DSLR with attached lens up to 5.5” • Mirrorless camera with attached lens • An additional lens • Top compartment holds accessories or personal items • Tablet sleeve (on some models) Keep what you need at your fingertips with Tamrac’s Jazz Shoulder Bag 76 v2.0. Perfect for your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera, this bag offers ultimate, lightweight versatility.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.