- For Selected Digital Cameras
- This AC wall charger with foldable flat pin for easy storage.
- The charger Input: AC 100~240V 50~60Hz; Output: DC 8.4V 600mA.
- LED indicates Red light for charging; Green light for standby or full-charge.
- Panasonic DMW-BLE9
- Panasonic DMW-BLG10
- Leica BP-DC15
- Panasonic DE-A65
- Panasonic DE-A98
- Panasonic DE-A99
- Leica BC-DC15
3. Compatible with camera models:
- Lumix DMC-GF3
- Lumix DMC-GF5
- Lumix DMC-GF6
- Lumix DMC-GX7
- Lumix DMC-GX9
- Lumix DMC-GX80
- Lumix DMC-GX85
- Lumix DMC-LX100
- Lumix DMC-LX100 MK II
- Lumix DMC-S6
- Lumix DMC-ZS60
- Lumix DMC-ZS70
- Lumix DMC-ZS80
- Lumix DMC-ZS100
- Lumix DMC-ZS110
- Lumix DMC-ZS200
- Lumix DMC-TX1
- Lumix DMC-TZ100
- Lumix DMC-TZ101
- Lumix DMC-TZ80
- Lumix DMC-TZ81
- Lumix DMC-TZ85
- Lumix DC-ZS70
- Lumix DC-ZS80
- Lumix DC-ZS200
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.