- 16.4MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- 28-140mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Dustproof
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE
- Geotagging Support and Electronic Level
- 10 fps Continuous Shooting
- Double Exposure and Interval Shooting
The Fujifilm FinePix XP130 is a rugged compact camera featuring a well-connected interface and versatile imaging capabilities. Revolving around a 16.4MP CMOS sensor, this camera can record high-resolution stills at up to 10 fps and Full HD 1080p video, and the sensor's back-illuminated design maintains smooth, low noise image quality when working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging assets is a Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens that covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range for working in a variety of scenarios, and optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. As a waterproof, shockproof, freeze-proof, and dust-sealed camera, it is well-suited for nearly any adventure, ranging from snorkeling trips to mountain ascensions, or even just for day trips to the pool.
Complementing the imaging attributes, the XP130 is also a well-connected camera with the addition of Bluetooth LE for fast and automatic wireless image transfer between the camera and a mobile device. This connectivity, along with Wi-Fi, too, also permits geotagging imagery and syncing time and date using information from your connected smartphone or tablet. Rounding out the XP130's feature set is an intuitive physical design that incorporates a 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor for clear viewing and image review, and all of the essential camera controls have been placed on the right side of the camera body for intuitive one-handed control.
Tough and Rugged Design
- Waterproof to 65.6' / 20m
- Shockproof from 5.8' / 1.8m
- Freeze-proof to 14°F / -10°C
16.4MP CMOS Sensor
Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Other Camera Features
- The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating to enhance visibility when working in bright conditions.
- The sleek body design places all the rear controls on the right side for easier one-handed operation.
- A double-lock mechanism ensures security for the camera when working in trying conditions.
- Double Exposure mode lets you combine two separate exposures into a single image to produce a unique, artistic effect.
- An Electronic Level can be used to check and ensure the horizons in your images remain perfectly level.
- Unique Cinemagraph mode produces still imagery with select moving elements.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Macro modes help to maintain a realistic color balance when shooting underwater.
- Interval Timer shooting permits taking successive photos at predetermined intervals for creating time-lapse imagery.
- The Time-Lapse Movie feature will automatically turn interval timer image sequences into a movie clip showing the passing of time. The movie speed can be altered by selecting the video frame rate from 10, 30, and 60 fps, with multiple video sizes including Full-HD.
- A Wind Filter setting helps to reduce the noise caused by wind when recording video outdoors.
- Scene Recognition Mode optimizes the exposure settings based on recognized scene types.
- Motion Panorama 360 allows you to record expansive views up to 360° wide in a seamless, sweeping manner.
- Eleven different creative filters are available for still photos, and seven for video, for applying unique effects to your imagery in-camera.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.