- Full-Frame | f/2.8 to f/16
- Slim, Compact Wide-Angle Prime Lens
- All-Element Focusing System, STM Motor
- Programmable Control Ring
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Weather Sealed
The NIKKOR Z 26mm f/2.8 from Nikon is a versatile wide-angle prime for Nikon Z mirrorless cameras. Its form factor and performance render it ideal for advanced amateur photographers who take their camera everywhere, looking to never miss a moment.
A Pocket-Sized Prime for The Road
- A pancake prime born for the streets; shoot in more places, more often
- Less than one inch thick with featherlight design and construction
- Packed with image quality to transform your camera into its smallest version
All-Element Focusing System
- Moves all lens groups and elements in unison
- Provides consistent sharpness regardless of position
- STM stepping motor for fast, accurate, smooth autofocus
- Remarkable consistency across the focus range, from 8 inches to infinity
- Quiet drive system ideal for shooting video
Three Aspherical Elements
- Minimizes fluctuations from aberrations
- Provides superior corner-to-corner sharpness
- Corrects for wide-angle distortion
7 Rounded-Blade Aperture
- Smooth image bokeh to maintain an even image description
- Electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism
- Highly accurate electronic control
- Use auto exposure during continuous shooting
Superior Weather Sealing
- Dust and drip resistant, ideal for street photography and outdoor excursions
- Shoot landscapes in inclement environments
- Take it anywhere with confidence
Crisp Low-Light Shots
- Z mount and fast f/2.8 aperture let in ample light
- Achieve higher shutter speeds to prevent blur
- Shoot videos in whatever light is available
Programmable Control Ring
- The default setting is to adjust the manual focus
- Can be user-programmed in the camera body menu
- Control aperture or exposure compensation
HB-111 Lens Hood
- Helps prevent lens flare
- Features a 52mm front thread
- Required when filter use is desired
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.