- Comfortable camera strap system offers ultimate versatility for compact cameras, small electronics and other gear
- Includes the Mini loop strap-qd neck strap, Cam strap-qd wrist strap and finger cuff-qd strap that can be quickly and easily interchanged or shared with friends
- Each neoprene strap version includes a mini quick disconnect (QD) with a loop connection and has a recommended load of up to 2.5 lbs (1, 13 kg)
- Fits tight camera connection areas with a 1.5mm cord (note: if your camera has lugs designed for split rings, we recommend attaching a split ring to avoid any sharp edges or burrs from cutting The cord)
- Made in the USA
Details: The compact strap Trio is sure to win the hearts of even the most particular photo enthusiasts. The compact strap Trio includes a mini loop strap - QD, Cam strap - QD and the finger cuff - QD. As each neoprene strap version includes a mini quick disconnect with a loop connection, The user can quickly change from a finger, neck or wrist mode of attachment.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.