- Canon 3.28MP Full HD CMOS Sensor, DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor
- Record up to 1920 x 1080/60p Video
- 57x Advanced Zoom & SuperRange O.I.S., Capacitive 3" LCD Touch Panel Display
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot.
- Highlight Priority Mode, Fast & Slow Motion Recording
Details: Canon HF R800 Specs Camera Sensor: 1 x 1/4.85" CMOS Pixel Gross: 3.28 MP Effective Pixels:2.07 MP (16:9 Video)2.07 MP (16:9 Photo) Optics Focal Length:2.8 - 89.6mm Maximum Aperture:f/1.8 - f/4.5 Minimum Focusing Distance:0.4" / 0.1 cm Zoom:Optical: 32x \Advanced (Optical):57x Filter Size:43 mm Recording System: NTSC Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC Video Format: 1920 x 1080p at 59.94 fps 35 Mbps MP4) Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Channels: 2.0-Channel Stereo Display Display Type: LCD Touchscreen: Yes Screen Size: 3" Pixel Count: 230,000 Features Image Stabilization:Optical & Digital Scene Modes: Preset: Yes Creative Effects: Yes Wi-Fi: Yes Tripod Mount: 1/4" - 20 Input/Output Connectors 1 x Mini-HDMI (Type-C) ,1 x USB 2.0 Mini-AB, 1 x A/V 3.5mm mini-jack/Headphone terminal Microphone Input: Yes Headphone Jack: Yes General Charging Method: AC Adapter Dimensions (WxHxD) : 2.1 x 2.3 x 4.6" / 53.0 x 58.0 x 116.0 mm not including grip belt Weight: 8.466 oz / 240 g camera body not including grip belt 10.935 oz / 310 g including BP-727 battery, memory card, and grip belt Packaging Info Package Weight: 1.55 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 6.9 x 5.6 x 5.1"
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.