- 18 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Clear View II Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 9-Point AF and Hybrid CMOS AF II
- Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 25600
- 4 fps Shooting for 28 JPEG, 7 Raw Files
- 63-Zone Dual-Layer Metering System
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
The EOS SL1 provides sharp details, accurate colors, and low-noise imaging in a compact form factor with easy to use interface. A 9-point autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF II increases autofocus speed and accuracy when shooting in Live View. The Rebel SL1 can continuously shoot up to 4 fps and its wide ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) allows for confident shooting in bright and low light situations.
A 3.0" Clear View II touchscreen LCD with 1,040k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing. Its intuitive touchscreen operation includes multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for settings changes and Touch Autofocus. The smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear, even in bright sunlight. An optical viewfinder with 0.87x magnification is also available for stable eye-level composition.
Full HD 1080p at 30 fps and 24 fps is supported with Movie Servo for continuous autofocus during shooting. Manual exposure is provided in video mode and 60 fps is possible when shooting at 720p HD. A built-in mono microphone with a manual audio level adjustment is provided, and Video Snapshot with editing is supported.
Scene Intelligent Auto Mode automatically makes the optimal camera adjustments based on scene recognition and improved scene detection is particularly helpful when shooting night scenes. Advanced imaging features such as Effect Shot mode and background Simulation is available and Creative Filters add expressive touches to your images and can even be viewed in real time during Live View shooting. Special Scene Modes including Kids, Food, and Candlelight let you set the type of shot you want and have the camera do the rest.
The EOS Rebel SL1 is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. It is paired here with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens which offers wide-angle to standard length shooting capability specifically designed for APS-C cameras. It is equivalent to a 28.8-88mm focal length in the 35mm format and its minimum focus distance is 9.8". This lens features Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system, providing 4-stops of compensation against the blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An internal focusing system provides fast autofocus and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six-group zoom system, it supports the Rebel SL1's Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high-precision aspherical lens reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging and Canon lens coatings provide accurate color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
18MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor
3.0" Clear View II Touchscreen LCD Monitor
Full HD 1080 Video Capture
Compact Form Factor
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
9-point Autofocus System
Hybrid CMOS AF II
Scene Intelligent Auto
Special Scene Modes
Effect Shot Mode and Background Simulation
Lens Aberration Correction
JPEG Resizing and In-camera Cropping
Optional GPS Compatibility
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.