- 8GB Capacity
- Max. Read Speed: 50MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 5MB/s
- Waterproof and Dustproof
- Withstands Extreme Temperatures
- Protects Against UV Rays, X-Rays, Static
- MagicGate Copyright Protection
- Downloadable File Rescue Software
The 8GB Memory Stick Pro-HG Duo HX from Sony features a maximum read speed of 50MB/s, as well as a minimum write speed of 5MB/s in 4-bit parallel transfer and 15MB/s in 8-bit. A durable card, it's both waterproof and dustproof, in addition to being resistant to extreme temperatures. Plus, it's protected against ultraviolet light, X-rays and static. The card features MagicGate copyright protection technology, which provides authentication and content encryption and decryption, to prevent unauthorized copying and conform to Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) standards. Downloadable File Rescue software helps recover photos and videos, including HD and 3D files, that have been accidentally damaged or deleted.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.