- Working equipment that looks good as new; no signs of wear
- Including Charger, Battery, Strap, Lens Cap, and Box.
- CX High-Speed AF 10.1MP CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Dual Image Processor
- Interchangeable 1 NIKKOR Lens System
- 10 fps Continuous Shooting in AF Mode
- 73 Point AF Array
- 3.0" 460K-Dot Anti-Glare Color LCD
- Full HD (1080p) Movie Record Mode
- Motion Snapshot 1-Touch Photo Animation
- Smart Photo Selector
The Nikon 1 J1 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 10-30mm VR Zoom Lens (White) is a compact and easily portable digital camera with a 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 VR Zoom Lens. The mirrorless design allows the camera to be extra-small and lightweight, while still retaining all of the best qualities of a mirrored model. Featuring a high-resolution 10.1MP CX-Format High-Speed AF CMOS Sensor and an EXPEED 3 dual image processor, this small device packs some punch. The sensor enables great photos even in low light, while the EXPEED 3 enables superior system performance, high-speed processing, advanced phase detection autofocus, and high-speed data transfer rates.
The J1 comes with a 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 VR Zoom Lens, featuring up to 3x magnification and a silent stepping AF motor (STM). The lens has image stabilization (VR II) to combat the effects of camera shake. The angle of view ranges from 29° 40" to 77°. The lens's minimum focus distance is 0.66' (0.2m), and the filter size is 40.5mm. The 10-30mm is a versatile lens for applications ranging from wide-angle to tight portrait shots and applies 3 aspherical lens elements to ensure high image quality, even at the widest aperture settings. The 10-30mm zoom range enables excellent capture of fine detail, even in far-away shots. Internal Focusing / IF technology enables more compact, lightweight construction, as well as a closer focusing distance. A multi-layer lens coating helps reduce ghost and flare to a negligible level.
The J1 camera has an interchangeable lens system, allowing you to select from 3 optional 1 NIKKOR lenses in addition to the included one. There's even a lens designed specifically for movie filming. Swapping lenses is quick and easy, enabling you to stay ready at all times. Aside from the 10-30 mm focal length of the included lens, you may choose a single focal length of 10 mm or a 30-110mm telephoto.
Highly responsive autofocus and a fast shooting speed ensure that you never miss a moment. You get 10 fps continuous shooting speed in autofocus mode, so your camera won't lag behind the action. An impressive 73-point AF array gives you amazing clarity, even when capturing fast-moving subjects. A large 3.0" LCD color screen features a 460k-dot resolution and an anti-glare coating for easy viewing, even in bright sunlight.
Enjoy one-touch Full HD (1080p) movie record mode and the ability to capture still images while recording! Add a slow-motion effect to make your imaging more dramatic. Experience the Motion Snapshot One-Touch Photo Animation Experience to bring your photos to life. This feature essentially creates a picture slideshow where there would otherwise be merely a single image. Thanks to Smart Photo Selector, the J1 chooses the best of the images you've taken, so all you have to focus on is getting the shot you want. Let the camera do the work for you while you do what you love and stay in the moment. Enjoy easy access to advanced features with a menu that is easy to follow, no matter how much photography experience you've had.
Included Standard Zoom Lens
Compact and Easily Portable
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.