- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF; Built-In Wi-Fi & NFC
- Expanded ISO 25600, Up to 7 fps Shooting
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
- Rode VideoMic GO Microphone
- PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter; 32GB SD Card
The EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens Video Creator Kit from Canon. Starring the EOS 80D alongside the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens with a wide angle to telephoto equivalent zoom range of 28.8-216mm for a vast variety of subjects. This works with the included PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter for fine control over zoom during focus. Also, a Rode VideoMic GO microphone is provided for getting clean, high-quality sound and a 32GB SDHC card is available for getting going right away.
RODE VideoMic GO Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
Longer than Rode's VideoMicro and with a narrower pickup pattern, the Rode VideoMic GO camera-mount shotgun microphone offers enhanced off-axis rejection for tighter directionality. Like the VideoMicro, it runs on plug-in power and has no controls or switches, making it well-suited for mobile journalists, vloggers, and run-and-gun shooters in a hurry.This compact and lightweight shotgun microphone features an integrated shock mount that mounts directly to your DSLR, mirrorless, or video camera and reduces noise from vibrations and camera handling. The windscreen design reduces wind noise, making it well-suited for outdoor shoots. The detachable coiled 3.5mm TRS cable ensures easy hookup to your camera, and the dual-mono output means that no channel selection is necessary on your recording device.
Shotgun Mic with Directional Sound Pickup
Easy Hookup to Camera
Runs on Plug-In Power
Integrated Shockmount Inhibits Vibrations
Windscreen Minimizes Wind Noise
Canon PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter
Designed to provide smoother, more natural zoom movements when recording video, the PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter is compatible with the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens, and facilitates electronic zoom control. The adapter connects to the lens via an integrated locking mechanism, it features both speed mode and zoom mode switches, and remote-controlled zooming is also possible in conjunction with the EOS 80D using the Canon Camera Connect app or EOS Utility software. Compared to manually rotating the lens' zoom ring, this adapter enables steadier adjustment over zooming speed for repeatable effects.
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
Remote zooming control is possible when used in conjunction with the EOS 80D DSLR and mobile devices running the Canon Camera Connect app or Mac/Windows computers with EOS Utility software.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.