- Leather camera case compatible with most ultra-compact cameras
- Elastic sides stretch to accommodate a variety of camera widths
- The slimline design eliminates excess bulk
- The belt loop provides an alternate carrying method
- Internal Dimensions: 3.75" x 2.5" x 0.75"
- 25-Year Warranty
Our Obsession: Case Logic is obsessed with organization! No matter who you are, what toys, tools, or technology you have, where you are, or where you are going, Case Logic is your partner in managing the things that matter to you. We are the "stuff wranglers" that make life easier. Our Story: Case Logic was founded in 1984 in Boulder, Colorado. Beginning with just two audiocassette storage cases, we helped create and expand the growing field of audio storage. Today, Case Logic offers a full line of portable and home storage accessories for CDs, DVDs, portable electronics, laptops, cameras, and automobiles. Most recently, we have expanded into the travel and luggage market with backpacks, messenger bags, and luggage. Known for innovative design and functionality, we provide the most complete selection of storage accessories in the industry. Case Logic is owned and operated by Thule, the world leader in sports utility transportation. The Caselogic EDC-2 Compact Executive Leather Horizontal Camera Case (Brown) features genuine leather and is compatible with most ultra-compact point-and-shoot cameras. Elastic sides stretch to accommodate a variety of camera widths (see internal dimensions below). The slimline design eliminates excess bulk. The belt loop provides an alternate carrying method. Internal Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.25" x 0.6" !
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.