- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Manual Focus Design
- Stainless Steel Front Ring
- Focus Lock on Focus Ring
The Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux-M is an M-mount lens that stands out thanks to its exceptional performance, bokeh, and compact size. Originally the fastest wide-angle lens in production, this new version remains true to the original and is able to deliver painterly, dreamlike images at its widest aperture setting and performs with exceptional sharpness when stopped down at the other end of the barrel. The stainless steel front is ring popularly referred to as "Steel Rim", and the lockable focus ring and attachable lens hood are also modeled after the original. The new version adds a second, round lens hood with an E46 filter thread that enables the use of lens filters, a welcome upgrade over the 1960s version. The Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 joins other lenses in Leica's Classic lines, which serve as an homage to the unique and creative lenses that make up their heritage of producing truly striking and unmistakable imagery.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.