- . Super high-quality high-speed ultra-wide-angle zoom lens:
- Lens has triple lens coatings consisting of the newly developed ax coating, plus band and bar coatings
- Dual MPU system for AF and VC
- Newly developed VC mechanism now reaches 4.5 Stops of image stabilization (CIPA-rated)
- Moisture-resistant construction
Details: A world of wonder awaits you ultra-optimized optics create yet another incredible image The SP 15-30mm f/2.8 DI VC USD G2 (model a041) is a high-speed ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with ultimate image quality that lets you capture all you see. By utilizing specialty glass materials and aspherical lens elements in the new model a041, Tamron’s engineers have further minimized the distortion and lateral chromatic aberration that can be an issue with wide-angle shooting. The lens also has triple lens coatings consisting of the newly developed ax (anti-reflection expand) coating, plus band (extended bandwidth & angular-dependency) and BBAR (broad-band anti-reflection) coatings, which all combine to provide Sharp and clear images even in peripheral areas. The model a041 lens features high precision AF technology and a powerful VC (vibration Compensation) mechanism. A rear filter holder (for Canon EF-mount only) comes as a standard feature, making the use of filters much easier. As well as Moisture-Resistant construction, wide-ranging features such as Fluorine coating newly developed enhancing durability, make it possible to shoot under any type of shooting circumstances.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.