- Circular Polarizer Filter
- For Use with Autofocus Cameras
- 2 to 2.8x Filter Factor, +1 to 1.5 Stops
- Helps Eliminate Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze in Landscapes
- Greater Color and Tonal Saturation
- Schott Optical Glass
- MRC Multicoating and Resistance Coating
- Brass Frame with Enhanced Knurling
- 100% Cotton Filter Storage Pouch
The 67mm MRC Basic Circular Polarizing Filter from B+W reduces reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. Light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing it to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage. Objects and people behind surfaces such as shop windows and car windshields become visible again, a fascinating image enhancement without the need for image processing in post-production.
B+W MRC Basic filters are equipped with the exclusive Multi-Resistant Coating (MRC) nano premium coating technology. This high-quality broadband coating is applied on both sides and enhances the optical imaging properties, allowing uniform and increased transmittance across the entire light spectrum to be achieved, with minimal physically induced remaining reflection. The nano all-around protection on the filter glass also ensures increased scratch resistance as well as extremely fast and easy cleaning for a long filter life.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.