- 256GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 100 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 40 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Water / Static / Shock / X-Ray Proof
- Can Withstand Extreme Temperatures
- Built-In Write-Protect Switch
- Free RecoveRx Software
The 256GB 300S UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from Transcend can capture 4K, 3D, and Full HD video, plus raw and JPEG still images and photo bursts. It has a capacity of 256GB and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 100 MB/s and write speeds max out at 40 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most Transcend cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand static, plus temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow and deserts. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from Transcend's free RecoveRx software to help recover deleted content, including photos, documents, music, and videos.
Record Your Everyday Life
Meets JIS IPX7 standards that can withstand immersion in 3.3' of water for up to 30 minutes.
Can operate in extreme temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F.
Meets EMC IEC61000-4-2 standards and withstands static electricity.
Meet the ISO7816-1 standard to resist airport X-rays.
Provides resistance against shock, vibrations, bending, and twisting.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.