- 12-24mm autofocus zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- 2 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements and 3 aspherical lens elements for superior optics
- D-type design provides precise distant information for flash and ambient light exposure
- Rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear natural; 11.8-inch close focus distance
- Measures 3.2 inches in diameter and 3.5 inches long; weighs 1.07 pounds; 5-year warranty
Details: Enjoy a wider angle of view with the Nikon 12-24mm autofocus zoom lens, which is optimized for Nikon digital SLR cameras. The lens offers such features as a 2x zoom ratio, an exclusive Silent Wave Monitor that allows for accurate and quiet high-speed autofocusing, two Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration, and three aspherical lens elements for low distortion. Nikon's D-type design, meanwhile, provides precise distant information for the flash and ambient light exposure processes. Perhaps the nicest feature, however, is the small image circle--the size of the image that's projected by the lens onto the sensor--which produces an optimal image from the center to the edge to the corner. Other details include a variable angle of view from 99 degrees (at 12mm) to 61 degrees (at 24mm), a rounded diaphragm that makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, and an 11.8-inch close focus distance throughout the zoom range. All Nikon lenses carry a five-year warranty.
- Focal length: 12-24mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4
- Picture angle (Nikon digital SLR): 99 to 61 degrees
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 7 groups
- Lens drive: Silent Wave Monitor
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ESD) lens: 2 elements
- Aspherical lens: 3 elements
- Focusing: Internal Focusing (IF) type
- Minimum shooting distance: 11.8 inches
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1:8.3
- Minimum F stop: 22
- Aperture blades: 7 (rounded)
- Lens hood: HB-23 (included)
- Filter size: 77mm
- Included accessories: HB-23 hood, 77mm lens cap, rear cap
- Dimensions: 3.2 inches in diameter, 3.5 inches long
- Weight: 1.07 pounds
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.