- 20MP 1/2.3" CCD Image Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- Canon 8x Optical Zoom Lens
- 28-224mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.7" 230k-Dot LCD Monitor
- HD Video Recording at 25p
- ISO 1600 and 2.2 fps Shooting
- ECO Mode and Help Button
- Compatible with Connect Station CS100
The red Canon PowerShot ELPH 160 Digital Camera is a versatile and convenient point-and-shoot featuring a 20MP 1/2.3" CCD image sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor, which enables a top sensitivity of ISO 1600 and a 2.2 fps shooting rate. An 8x optical zoom lens provides a 28-224mm equivalent focal length range, which covers wide to tele perspectives for working in a variety of conditions. HD 720/25p video recording is available along with Scene Modes for a creative take on your imagery. Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on detected scene types and a Help Button can be used to better understand all of the controls and settings of your camera. Besides using the 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor for viewing your compositions or playing back imagery, the ELPH 160 is also compatible with the optional Connect Station CS100 for wireless transferring and sharing of your photos and movies.
- 20MP 1/2.3" CCD image sensor pairs with the DIGIC 4+ image processor to realize notable image clarity, sensitivity to ISO 1600, and a 2.2 fps shooting rate.
- An 8x optical zoom lens provides a 28-224mm equivalent focal length, which covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of situations.
- In addition to stills, HD 720p video at 25 fps can also be recorded and is accessible via a dedicated movie button.
- A 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor is available for composing imagery, navigating the menu, or reviewing photos and videos.
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on recognized shooting situations.
- Scene Modes, such as the Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, and Monochrome, help to creatively adjust the look of your photographs in the camera.
- ECO Mode intelligently reduces your power consumption, aiding in producing longer battery life for more shooting time.
- For quickly familiarizing oneself with the camera, a Help Button provides a convenient explanation of the various camera settings and controls.
- For wirelessly transferring imagery, the ELPH 160 is compatible with the optional Connect Station CS100 for backing up photos and videos, storing them, and sharing them with others.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.