- 33MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI Sensor
- BIONZ XR Image Processor
- Shooting Up to 10 fps, ISO 50-204800
- 10-Bit Full-Frame 4K30p Video
- S-Log3, S-Gamut3, S-Cinetone, User LUTs
- 7 Stops of In-Body Image Stabilization
- 759-Point Phase Detection, 94% Coverage
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3" 1.03m-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen
- Internal Mic + Inputs, USB Streaming
- FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens
The black Sony a7C II with 28-60mm Lens offers improved resolution, autofocus, in-body image stabilization, and video capabilities in the same compact, all-day, everyday form factor.
The Sony a7C II's advanced imaging system is powered by a 33MP full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor and the BIONZ XR processor, a combination capable of 10-bit 4K imagery at up to 30 fps or a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps with AF and AE using either the mechanical or electronic shutter. The introduction of the back-illuminated structure to the camera's sensor gives it a higher resolution without sacrificing sensitivity. With an ISO range of 100-51200 that's expandable to ISO 50-204800, the camera boasts low-light performance with minimal noise and a wide dynamic range.
Along with its powerful sensor and processor, the Sony a7C brings a strong suite of video features to everyday content creators and videographers.
- Record in 10-bit 4:2:2 using the advanced XAVC S-I format for consistent performance and quality at bitrates up to 600 Mb/s.
- Full-frame 4K recording is possible with frame rates up to 30p, up to 60p in 4K with a Super35 crop, and full HD recording up to 120p, using full 1:1 pixel readout without binning.
- The high-speed, 120 fps recording also enables 4x and 5x slow-motion movie recording with the frame rate set to either 30p or 24p.
- Slow & Quick (S&Q) mode allows shooters to capture 4K video at specified steps between 1-60 fps and Full HD between 1-120 fps, depending on the format. These settings will allow you to slow down action as well as speed up a slow-moving scene.
- The S-Log3 and S-Gamut3.Cine gamma curves allow for more than 15 stops of dynamic range and for increased post-production flexibility, including matching video from other Sony Cinema Line cameras.
- S-Cinetone can be used to deliver distinct colors and healthy-looking skin tone rendering that is based on technology from professional Cinema Line cameras, such as the VENICE. This color profile offers natural mid-tones, soft colors, and especially well-controlled highlights.
- Creative Looks can be baked into the recorded footage to create a specific mood during recording and minimize the need for editing.
- User-created LUTs and presets can be set for accurately monitoring footage or previewing a specific look during shooting and can be applied to the camera's monitor, EVF, or HDMI output.