- Full-Frame | f/2-2.8 to f/16-22
- Exceptionally Fast Mid-Range Zoom
- VXD Linear Motor Focus Mechanism
- Focus Set Button
- Tamron Lens Utility Connector Port
The Tamron 35-150mm f/2-2.8 Di III VXD is an advanced all-in-one zoom characterized by its wide to medium telephoto range and bright maximum aperture. Designed for Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens has a mixture of versatility and speed that makes it an ideal choice for photographing beautiful vistas, distinctive architecture, notable street scenes, and more. Boasting a maximum wide-open aperture of f/2-2.8 so you can comfortably photograph in available light conditions while also controlling depth of field and isolating your subject matter with selective focus. Also, complementing the focal length range and bright design is a VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) autofocus system that provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus to suit both stills and video applications.
- Versatile wide-angle to medium telephoto zoom lens designed for full-frame Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Impressively bright f/2-2.8 maximum aperture range for working in available light conditions, controlling depth of field, and isolating subject matter using selective focus.
- VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism provides fast, quiet, and precise autofocus performance throughout the zoom range.
- The connector port works in conjunction with Tamron Lens Utility software for customizing lens functions and updating firmware through the lens rather than through the camera.
- Updated design for enhanced operability and ergonomic texture.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.