- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One UD Element, One Aspherical Element
- Super Spectra Coating
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- 1:2 Max. Magnification, 5.5" Min. Focus
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Customizable Control Ring
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Wide-Angle Macro Lens
- Wide-angle prime is suitable for a variety of subjects, including landscapes, nature, and streets, and the close-focusing ability helps to home in on nearby subjects in between photographing broad spaces.
- The macro designation offers a 1:2 half-life-size maximum magnification and a minimum focusing distance of 5.5".
- Bright f/1.8 design offers both depth of field control and suits working in a variety of lighting situations.
- One UD (ultra-low dispersion) element and one aspherical element control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for well-corrected imagery that is especially sharp and color-accurate.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to resist flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality.
Autofocus, IS, and Design
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video recording needs.
- Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops, or 6.5 stops with coordinated IS, to better enable working handheld in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.